A good laugh will do wonders for you as smiling and laughing lowers your stress levels, wins you a friendly reputation, and helps your usually tense co-workers and bosses to relax.
Humour on the job will do a lot for your career, but there are a number of things you need to know about laughter and humour in the place of work.
Feeling good and having humour in our lives can do wonders for our position and productivity, which means that there is definitely a place for some humour on the job. Having a smiling face will help your co-workers and supervisors feel better being around you, and you may well end up reaping rewards by laughing more in the workplace. But you need to know how to apply humour in your work environment.
Laughing has been proven to be a huge stress reliever, letting you feel better and becoming more productive. To be able to loosen up and have some fun is great, so why not take that approach to work each day and lighten up around the work place? Smiling can make your job easier, more than ever if you work in customer service or sales. But there's certainly a right and incorrect way to use humour in the workplace.
One of the main rules with humour in the workplace is to avoid controversy when you are joking on the job. Stay well away from joking about political affairs, race and religion.
Sex is another unsafe topic because of sexual harassment in the workplace. Make sure that you stay well within the lines of decency.
Never make fun at other people within your organization, as you are trying to win friends with the people you work with, and not set against them. If you can't help yourself, please be extremely careful.
Poking fun at the work you do or the industry you work in is a good way to earn some smiles from your co-workers and supervisors. While these types of workplace jokes may not be so funny at home or with friends, as they really don't appreciate the pressures of your employment, the people who are around you in your job will definitely appreciate the humour about their frustrations and will be able to laugh over the situations instead of complaining.
Making jokes about the ups and downs of your trade is a safe way to add wit to the place of work. You will have the benefit of knowing precisely what your co-workers have to face each and every day, and it's much better as it helps to let go of tensions and lower stress levels by getting them to chuckle about the situations they come across frequently.
The very best time for some humour is when you are not working, but still in the region of the people you work with, such as a coffee or lunch break. You can also make an effort to be funny on the job, but when you are working, it's a good idea to use jokes much more thinly than you would normally do.
In general, humour in the workplace is a superb area to flex your creative muscles and give your job a little boost.
Humour in the workplace helps stress levels to drop, and your co-workers will feel better about working with you. Start gradually, and add a few more safe jokes here and there to incite a few smiles. Everyone will feel better because of your efforts.
Minggu, 27 Juli 2008
A good laugh will do wonders for you as smiling and laughing lowers your stress levels, wins you a friendly reputation, and helps your usually tense co-workers and bosses to relax.
Sales turnover and net profits may follow a rollercoaster pattern familiar to most business but when the cash flow dries up the game is over. Urgent attention to the management of working capital can provide every business with the cash resources to exploit its potential
Most businesses will experience periods of lower sales and times when losses may be incurred as expenses exceed sales income. The situation is recoverable by producing higher sales and reducing costs and expenses. A business that runs out of cash resources is dead in the water.
Debtors and sales income management
The objective is to obtain payment from customers as fast as possible improving cash flow and minimising the risk of bad debts and not being paid at all.
Payment terms offered to customers should be clearly stated and fixed as standard accounting figures according to the amount of funding the business is prepared to offer its clients. Because that is exactly what credit terms to customers is, free cash funding in exchange for eventual sales income.
Consideration should be given to using a cash discount system to encourage sales invoices to be paid faster. In some businesses it would be appropriate to obtain up front deposits and scheduled payments. Review this practise to obtain a greater proportion of payments faster to improve liquidity.
New customers should be subjected to a strict credit check. All new customers where credit check details are not available should be invoiced by the accounting function on a pro forma basis. Any businesses who fail to meet the highest credit score required should remain on a pro forma invoice basis.
The credit control function needs consideration from the first step of issuing customers with a sales invoice, producing customer statements of the debt owed and a set procedure of credit control letters and telephone follow ups that actually achieve the end result of getting the cash in. An essential process in the credit control procedure would be to ensure the accountant or bookkeeper always issues sales invoices and customer statements promptly.
Incorporate into the terms of trade a set of rules to invoke interest payments for late payment and late payment debt recovery costs. In the UK the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 sets out the statutory rights of business to claim interest and costs.
Consider the possibility of factoring sales invoices due from debtors either by selling the sales invoices to a third party or raising cash on the value of those invoices pending payment. Factoring has the disadvantage of often not being cheap but does have the advantage of generating a regular stream of cash.
Bad debts have a double impact on any business and all possible steps should be taken to reduce the risk. A bad debt not only uses valuable resources in chasing the debt with the negative impact on cash flow and liquidity but also is a straight loss to the net profit and a strong indicator that the accounting function is failing the business.
Creditors and expenditure management
The objective is to extend the time allowed for payment of expenses the business incurs.
Consider the frequency of all payments made to suppliers. Small business have alternative payment terms available for the payment of taxes. In the UK value added tax can be paid quarterly or monthly, vat cash accounting can ease the tax liability due in critical periods and paye payments can be paid quarterly rather than monthly for smaller businesses.
Every opportunity should be considered to improve liquidity and that would include the frequency which employee salaries and wages are paid. A sensitive area since it involves the most important people to the business success but adopting a payment period to coincide with the receipt of cash from customers may in some circumstances balance liquidity.
General creditors are a major area to be addressed in terms of both the amount of credit received from suppliers and the time required to pay those creditor accounts. Larger orders on extended payments terms creates a risk area should the goods not be used but can greatly assist cash flow as the business is effectively borrowing free cash from its suppliers.
Stock levels are crucial to financial management of the creditor total. High stock levels use valuable working capital which is offset in part by the level of creditors. Higher levels of stock financed by free credit from creditors lowers the cash flow requirements on the other parts of the business.
Rabu, 09 Juli 2008
xchange of a nation’s currency for that of another is Foreign Exchange (FOREX). The foreign exchange market is a largest non-stop financial market in the world where currencies of different nations are traded. This Forex market is bigger than three times the aggregate amount of the US Equity and Treasury markets combined. This is not the traditional market as there is no physical location or central trading location. It is operated on a global network of banks, corporations and individuals trading one currency for another. Foreign exchange market conditions can change at any time in response to real-time events.
The purpose of investing in Forex trading is to earn profits from foreign currency movements. Forex trading is always done in currency pairs. Two currencies that make up an exchange rate are called currency pair. Investors who trade currency pairs need very fast buy and sell Forex signals. Without these Forex trading signals, it is difficult to decide market conditions in terms of entry or exit in the market. These Forex signals and trade alerts will indicate you for going out or coming into the market. Many Forex companies, who have been involved in this kind of business, have developed forex sms signal services.
Forex or FX, no matter how you may call it, it all refers to foreign exchange. Forex basically deals with buying and selling of currencies, or in other words currency trading that is made available at the ongoing price in market. It involves investing money in the foreign currencies and earning profit by selling them at the higher price. That is to say, that you are extending the one you are holding, only to buy the other one for a lower price.
Forex trading market can also be termed as the largest financial market of the world and thereby also makes available the most lucrative options as well. Also, with technological advancements, forex trading signals can be accessed online. It is the introduction of these forex signals that have increased its popularity considerably, as it is readily accessible at the comfort of the home of various investors. There are various companies that provide forex trading signals over the Internet. For this, a person first has to sign himself up with the website of that company and submit a yearly or monthly fee as these services are made available on paid basis only. Most websites that offer a trading platform makes available the forex signal trading system. This involves sending of newsletters about the daily market trends by a professional broker, trader or a market analyst to its members. These are very helpful as the basic purpose of every trader is to provide profitable deals in forex by utilizing all the information that is made available to him. There are different prices that are charged for these forex signals services and the services are also made available accordingly. While some of them will send the email, others will keep you updated by its forex alerts via cell phones. Live charts are another feature that is made available in some higher subscription services. Generally the minimum amount of subscription is a minimum of $100.
Though forex is a highly lucrative market, still it has equal risk involved, so it is important to have forex strategy system to ensure that you are not losing more than earning. Optimization of risk in accordance to your reward is important to make sure that you into successful trading. Every forex trading strategy must follow a disciplined approach along with taking risks. That is to say, limiting the risk, while making the best and the most constructive market moves possible is essential to become a successful trader.
Another technical analysis or forex trading strategy is the one that involves deriving “resistance” and “support” levels. The base for this is that forex market will generally trade below its level of resistance and also above its levels of support. In case the resistance or support level is wrecked, the market is also anticipated to follow the same direction at that time. These levels can be decided by assessing the resistance in previous years, unbroken support in the market and by analyzing its chart. Hence, to become a successful trader it is better to follow forex strategy system.
As currency trading has become one of the most recent ways of earning money, a large chunk of people take this option just as a hobby. This type of trading is performed by exchanging currency of one country with that of another. Currency trading, Forex trading signal, Forex trading strategy, and Forex alerts have made this industry the largest one if one is to consider its trading volume. To understand it better, let us take an example of an inter-bank trading. Bank X will take the quote from Bank Y of its currency, and Bank Y will provide the present rate of its currency. A deal will be finalized if Bank X will like the rate of Bank Y. and if the currency of Bank X rises against the currency of Bank Y, the former will enjoy the difference as its gain. Likewise individuals deal in the exchange of currencies in the Forex market and act according to the market position.
The Foreign Exchange market is popularly known as “Forex”, which has become the largest and frequently rising market in the whole world. It is also called as the transnational market as any person from any part of the world can enter into this market through the use of World Wide Web. Forex trading signal, Forex trading strategy and Forex alerts are carried out in the faith that the prices of the currency will change over a period of time, and the Forex traders will earn a profit if there is a rise in the value of bought currency and that of the selling currency.
There are various Forex trading strategies that should be followed by every Forex trader in order to gain a large number of profits. This Forex strategy system includes:
• Ability to read or know the Forex trading strategies
• Adopting reliable and effective Forex trading strategies
• Implementing Forex trading strategies without involving costly software
• Taking the option of simple moving
• Deriving resistance and support levels
The Forex traders should not indulge themselves in adopting complex strategies but should focus on easy and simple strategies in order to implement them as soon as possible and enjoy the results. Moreover, there are various companies that offer the services of working on behalf of the traders and providing them with simple Forex trading strategy. Online Forex alerts are also a helpful for people trading in the Currency trading market as up-to-date position of the market is revealed.
Consistent and efficient strategies should be employed so that even if the market is facing small changes, it should not hit or affect the plan of the Forex strategy system. The best part about entering this field is that this profession can be taken by any person regardless of his or her educational background. But while Forex trading strategy proves to be a successful profession, it carries high level risks as well. So, while entering the field of currency trading, it is advisable that the traders should consider their objectives with great care so as to eliminate the possibility of facing losses. Also, one should take advice regarding the risks involved in the Forex trading strategy from financial advisors to gain heavy profits.
Do you value your time and money? If yes, then Forex is an easy source that will help you to multiply your profit of your business. Forex currency trading is the modus operandi where you can have greater return on your investment. There is no doubt that Forex is considered to be the main player in the financial market. It is the convenient way where one can trade International Currency.
Internet Forex trading
Internet has made the online financial marketing especially the Forex Trading strategy is one of the easiest way for the traders. The forex market has boomed tremendously during the year time. Today you can complete the Forex trading strategy by just sitting at one place or home. In fact, buying and selling in this international market means that one should have knowledge about the present scenario of the foreign exchange market. In such cases, the forex signals plays a vital role by providing information about the time that will be suitable for investing money in the Foreign exchange market which in return would be profit making for the traders.
Forex trading signal
Forex signals are usually the recommendations from the seasoned experts of forex strategy system that will give you real-time advice. This Forex signals will help you to get the records of the present foreign exchange market. Forex trading signals will also help to contrive through the valleys, hills and other malfunction that can occur at any second of time. Forex trading signal will provide Forex signals that will update you about the changes that have taken place in the forex trading system. They will sends forex alerts through the help of emails, phone or messages. But the service of Forex strategy system is not free of cost your have to pay a certain amount or nominal subscription fee for effective functioning.
In forex strategy system, the dealing of foreign currencies are actually in pair that means exchanging one currency over the other. For instance, the Forex trading strategy takes place amongst the four foremost currency pairs i.e. British Pound and USD (GBP/USD), Euro and USD (EUR/USD), Japanese Yen (USD/JPY) and Swiss Frank (USD/CHF) USD.
In fact, there is a requirement for Forex trading strategy in order to dominate the international market. Forex aletrs is one of the vital forex trading strategies that are being applied in the global market. By taking the help of Forex trading strategy you can have a profitable venture and safe a great deal of money.
Forex currency trading needs a lot of understanding, knowledge time and self restraint that will help a forex trader to earn huge profits by applying correct trading tactics. In Forex currency trading, you can avoid the conventional media of advertising and marketing. Forex currency trading is better option available in the financial market than any other stock market. If you are interested in starting any kind of new venture, then forex currency trading will be a good choice as it is reasonable. For more information on Forex, Forex signal, Forex strategy system, Forex trading signal, Forex trading strategy, Forex alerts and Currency trading, log onto www.official-forex-trading-system.com
Minggu, 06 Juli 2008
Have you ever been asked that question?
Back in 1979 while doing a “pressure cooker” course on selling with an insurance company!
I wondered how relevant that question was, considering my personal and financial situation at the time.
I was a solo dad with three children, one of them a baby less than a year old.
“You must be kidding”, I thought to myself at the time!
What relevance can that have to me learning to sell insurance policies?
How naive I was!
The course that followed had an unbelievably positive and a life changing effect on me. Although it only took affect several years later. The seed had been sown!
You’re probably saying to yourself, “How can a course on selling life insurance have that much effect on anyone?”
Well that Insurance Company was the one created by W Clement Stone.
I found the course to be very challenging, because in New Zealand at that time we weren’t really aware of the “Hype” that Americans used to motivate their workers to perform at their optimum. It pleases me each time I think about it now, to know that I passed, top of the class and received a book as a reward, this book was already a best seller, but I’d never heard of it.
Success Through a Positive Mental Attitude, of which W Clement Stone was co-author with Napoleon Hill. They shared their secrets on becoming wealthy and having a healthy, productive lifestyle, utilising the power of a "positive mental attitude". Sadly my motivation and my persistence waned and I stopped selling insurance.
I kept all the information, studies and the book I had won.
The “BOOK” Success Through a Positive Mental Attitude, which I never opened or read for probably 3 years.
However I did continue two very positive things! I continued to read on a daily basis some of his quotes and I even put them on the wall. My two
“Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying” and
“Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve”.
The second thing and the one which I believed the most important was “Goal Setting” I enjoyed the challenge and had learned enough during the course to
realise its long term value.
Life began to take several steps in the right direction not major ones, but positive ones.
Several important things happened in my life over the next 12 years.
Around 1981-2 I began reading, Through a Positive Mental Attitude,
I applied so many of their ideas and formulae, and by 1992 mine and my families life had completely turned around, this included a wonderful wife and two more children and a list of goals I had made in 1986 after father passed away, became a reality.
I had arrived finally, or so I thought, and was ready to respond to the question that still continued to bother me after all those years.
What Does RICH Mean To You?
I had some answers!
That’s what I believed anyway!
1 - " A consistent income created from hard work
2 - " A healthy family
3 - " A loving wife and loving children
4 - "A nice car
5 - " A great holidays
There are other things, but they are either directly or indirectly related to the above list.
Even now when I look at that list it seems to have “hit the nail on the head”.
Then within three years it all slowly began to fall apart, business wise, thankfully not family wise our “Polynesian Inheritance” is so strong, family always come first!
Where was I going wrong?
What was I doing wrong?
Whose fault was it?
Why now when we seemed so successful?
A myriad of questions passed through my mind, I began to blame myself, I was making wrong decisions.
I had begun a downward slide a personal one that took away my mental fortitude, my belief, my self-confidence, I lost motivation, the thing that really hurts me when I think back is that, “I didn’t really care anymore” I began to think that the world owed me, I was a good person so for that I should be rewarded. What a “Pity party”, darn pitiful is all I can say now!
After all these years I am finally getting back on track!
I realise that age and the new generation means I can never be what I was back then, why?
Well that’s the past and I now live for today!
I have found a “Certain Way” that has been available to each and every one of us for more than ninety years.
Probably what W Clement Stone and Napoleon Hill and thousands of others used to become rich, but forgot to tell us some very vital points, whether they did it consciously or just took it for granted that we would figure it out, I am really not to sure.
An economic downturn is a phase of the business cycle in which the economy as a whole is in decline.This phase basically marks the end of the period of growth in the business cycle. Economic downturns are characterized by decreased levels of consumer purchases (especially of durable goods) and, subsequently, reduced levels of production by businesses.
While economic downturns are admittedly difficult, and are formidable obstacles to small businesses that are trying to survive and grow, an economic downturn can open up opportunities. A well-managed company can realize the opportunity to gain market share by taking customers away from their competitors. Resourceful entrepreneurs capture the available opportunities, from an economic downturn, by developing alternate methods of doing business that were never implemented during a prior growth period.
The challenge of successfully navigating your business through an economic downturn lies in the realignment of your business with current economic realities. Specifically, you, as the business owner, need to renew a focus on your core clients/customers, reduce your operating expenses, conserve cash, and manage more proactively, rather than reactively, is paramount.
Here are best practices that will help you to successfully navigate your business through an economic downturn:
The primary goal of any business owner is to survive the current economic downturn and to develop a leaner, more cost-effective and more efficient operation. The secondary goal is to grow the business even during this current economic downturn.
• Conserve cash.
• Protect assets.
• Reduce costs.
• Improve efficiencies.
• Grow customer base.
• Do not panic… History shows that economic downturns do not last forever. Remain calm and act in a rational manner as you refocus your attention on resizing your company to the current economic conditions.
• Focus on what YOU can control… Don’t let the media's rhetoric concerning recessions and economic slowdown deter you from achieving business success. It´s a trap! Why? Because the condition of the economy is beyond your control. Surviving economic downturns requires a focus on what you can control, i.e. your relevant business activities.
• Communicate, communicate, and communicate! Beware of the pitfall of trying to do too much on your own. It is a difficult task indeed to survive and to grow your business solely with your own efforts. Solicit ideas and seek the help of other people (your employees, suppliers, lenders, customers, and advisors). Communicate honestly and consistently. Effective two-way communication is the key.
• Negotiate, negotiate, and negotiate! The value of a strong negotiation skill set cannot be overstated. Negotiating better deals and contracts is an absolute must for realigning and resizing your company to the current economic conditions. The key to success is not only knowing how to develop a win-win approach in negotiations with all parties, but also keeping in mind the fact that you want a favorable outcome for yourself too.
Recommended Best Practice Activities:
The Nuts and Bolts… The following list of recommended best practice activities is critical for your business' survival and for its growth during an economic downturn. The actual financial health of your particular business, at the outset of the economic downturn, will dictate the priority and urgency of the implementation of the following best practice activities.
1. Diligently monitor your cash flow: Forecast your cash flow monthly to ensure that expenses and planned expenditures are in line with accounts receivable. Include cash flow statements into your monthly financial reporting. Project cash requirements three-to- six months in advance. The key is to know how to monitor, protect, control, and put cash to work.
2. Carefully convert your inventories: Convert excess, obsolete, and slow-moving inventory items into cash. Consider returning excess and slow-moving items back to the suppliers. Close-out or inventory reduction sales work well to resize your inventory. Also, consider narrowing your product offerings. Well-timed order placement helps to reduce excess inventory levels and occasional material shortages. The key is to reduce the amount of your inventory without losing sales.
3. Timely collection of your accounts receivable: This asset should be converted to cash as quickly as possible. Offer prompt payment discounts to encourage timely payments. Make changes in the terms of sale for slow paying customers (i.e. changing net 30 day terms to COD). Invoicing is an important part of your cash flow management. The first rule of invoicing is to do it as soon as possible after products are shipped and/or after services are delivered. Place an emphasis on reducing billing errors. Most customers delay payments because an invoice had errors, and therefore, will not pay until they receive a corrected copy. Email or fax your invoices to save on mailing time. Post the payments that you have received and make deposits more frequently. The key is to develop an efficient collection system that generates timely payments and one that gives you advance warning of problems.
4. Re-focus your attention on your existing clients/customers: Make customer satisfaction your priority. A regular review of your customers' buying history and frequency of purchases can reveal some interesting facts about your customers' buying habits. Consider signing long-term contracts with your core clients/customers which will add to your security. Offer a discount for upfront cash payments. The key is to do what it takes to keep your current customers loyal.
5. Re-negotiate with your suppliers, lenders, and landlord:
i) Suppliers: Always keep your negotiations on the level of need, saying that your company has reviewed its cost structure and has determined that it needs to lower supplier costs. . Tell the supplier that you value the relationship you have developed, but that you need to receive a cost reduction immediately. Ask your supplier for a lower material price, a longer payment cycle, and the elimination of finance charges. Also, see if you can buy material from them on a consignment basis. In return for their price concessions, be willing to agree to a long-term contract. Explore the idea of bartering as a form of payment.
ii) Lenders: Everything in business finance is negotiable and your relationship with a bank is no exception. The first step to successful renegotiations is to convince your lenders that you can ultimately pay off the renegotiated loan. You must point out to your lenders why it would be in their best interest to agree to a new arrangement. Showing them your business plan and your action plan that includes your cost-savings initiatives, along with "the how" and "the when" of the implementation of your plan is the best way to achieve this goal. Explain to them that you will need their cooperation to insure that you can survive, as well as, grow your business during the economic downturn. Negotiated items include: the rate of interest, the required security to cover the loan, and the beginning date for repayment. A beginning date for repayment could be immediate, within several months or as long as a year. The key is to realize that your lender will work with you, but that frequent and continual communications with them is critical.
iii) Landlord: Meet with your landlord. Explain your need to have them extend the term of your lease at a reduced cost. Make sure you have a clause in the lease agreement that entitles you to have the right to sublet any or all of the leased space.
6. Re-evaluate your staffing requirements: This is a very critical area. Salaries/wages are a major expense of doing business. Therefore, any reduction in the hours worked through work schedule changes, short-term layoffs or permanent layoffs has an immediate cost saving benefit. Most companies ramped up hiring new employees in the good times, only to find that they are currently overstaffed due to slow sales during the economic downturn. In terms of down-sizing your staff, be very careful not to reduce your staff to a level that forces you to skimp on customer service and quality. Consider the use of part-timers or the current trend of outsourcing certain functions to independent contractors.
7. Shop for better insurances rates: Get quotations from other insurance agents for comparable coverage to determine whether or not your present insurance carrier is competitive. Also, consider revising your coverage to reduce premium costs. The key is to have the right balance-to be adequately insured, but not under or over insured.
8. Re-evaluate your advertising: Contrary to the other cost-cutting initiatives, evaluate the possibility of increasing your advertising expenditures. This tactic realizes the advantage of the reduced "noise" and congestion (fewer advertisers) in the marketplace. The downturn period a great opportunity to increase brand awareness and create additional demand for your product/service offerings.
9. Seek the help of outside advisors: The use of an advisory board comprised of your CPA, attorney, and business consultant offers you objectivity and provides you with professional advice and guidance. Their collective experience in working with similar situations in past economic downturns is invaluable.
10. Review your other expenses: Target an across-the-board cost-cutting initiative of 10-15%. Attempt to eliminate unnecessary expenses. Tightening your belt in order to weather the downturn makes practical, financial sense.
Proactively managing your business through an economic downturn is an enormous challenge and is critical for your survival. However, through well-planned initiatives, an economic downturn can create tremendous opportunity for your company to gain greater market share. In order to take advantage of this growth opportunity, you must act quickly to implement the above best business practices to continue realigning and resizing your company to the current economic conditions.
More and more Americans are using credit on a daily basis without realizing the effect it can have on their future. According to Experian’s “National Score Index “, at least one in ten consumers have more than 10 credit cards. The overall average number of credit cards per consumer is 4 with an average amount of debt carried totals $8,500. For people who don’t pay off their balance in full every month, it’s so easy for this to number to grow quickly.
However, if used wisely, credit can be part of a sound financial plan. There are obviously good reasons to use credit, such as financing the purchase of a new home, major home improvements, or a car. Credit is useful in emergencies as well if you haven’t saved up enough money in your emergency stash. But buying luxury items that you cannot afford or buying things that will not outlast the credit payments are not “credit worthy” and can get you into trouble.
The following are some tips to help you use credit more wisely:
• Limit your number of credit cards. In turn, you’ll be limiting your potential for debt. It’s also easier to keep track of your money with less cards.
• Plan ahead when using your cards. Don’t use them to purchase everyday items, food, or clothes. When you do use them, make sure your income will be able to cover it when the bill arrives, along with your basic living expenses.
• Always pay your bills on time and pay more than the minimum amount so you can reduce the monthly finance charge and pay them off quicker.
• Don’t charge items that will not outlast the credit payments.
• Try living with cash and cut down on the frequency of charging.
• Eliminate store or department store cards; they typically have higher interest rates than bank cards.
There are many things to consider when writing an article. One of the main ones is the choice of topic. Choosing a topic you are passionate about is important for several reasons.
· Your writing will not only flow more easily, but your enthusiasm will show through and affect the reader in a positive way.
· Editors like enthusiasm in writing.
· You will know much about your topic, thus saving a lot of time in research.
· Your writing task will be a joy to do.
You might feel that writing in the area of your interest is too limiting, but it is possible to branch out into areas that are similar. For instance, if your area of expertise is in chemistry, then writing about health should not be too much of a learning curve. It will also give you a wider scope for selling your articles. Many magazines have a health section. Health topics can be widened to include such topics as sporting injuries and how to treat them, or nutrition. Nutrition can focus on various age groups. See how the ripples widen? In no time you’ll be able to submit articles to many different magazines or websites and you’ll still be writing with passion and enthusiasm.
Choosing your own topic is easier if you decide to write freelance. You can submit to magazines specializing in that topic, but what happens if you are asked to write about a topic you hate, or know little about? If you are a skilled researcher and writer you will bring all your skills to bear on doing the job correctly. Otherwise, consider refusing. If, for example, you are asked to write about finance and investments and you are not even familiar with the terms used, then unless you are a quick learner and love research, your reputation might suffer.
Publishing articles on the Internet is even riskier to your reputation, since there is not always an editor to scrutinize the details and say yea or nay. You must not only get your facts right, but offer good solid meat in your article. An article that includes the basic information that everyone but the man from Mars knows, will make you a laughing stock in the article world.
For example, everyone knows that Fido needs to be fed, watered and exercised properly to be a happy doggie. But does everyone know that his drooping ears need to be inspected carefully for ticks or disease? Do they know the symptoms of a certain disease that particular breed is prone to and what to do about it? Have they heard about that old remedy that will save them a bomb at the vet? If you can provide information such as this in your article, you will soon have a happy readership.
One advantage of doing business online is that you can start from scratch without investing much money. Here is a 27 Step Action Plan to help you get started...
1. List 5 hobbies, interests or areas of expertise. If you want to start a new business, you'd better choose a subject that you like and a subject where you can show expertise. You will have more fun and you will be more competitive.
2. Brainstorm a list of keywords and phrases related to those hobbies and interests. For example, if you are going to sell small airplane collectibles, some possible keywords could be: airplanes, aeronautics, war airplanes, etc.
3. Research those keywords in Wordtracker.com to locate problem statements that have high search results and low competition. Wordtracker.com is a web page that helps you find out how many times your keywords are searched online, how popular your keywords on search engines are. Those keywords may represent problem statements. Wordtracker shows you how many people are buying traffic on those keywords and how much are they paying. You need to find popular statements with low competition.
4. Research those problem statements further to determine if you can develop a product to solve the problem stated. You may use search engines to see how many people are offering products that can help to solve those problems. If you find a popular problem and there are not many people offering solutions online, you've got it!
5. Find or create a product based on previous research for you to sell. Once you found a hungry market, you just need to find the food that your customers want and they will eat from your hands. You may find companies online that can manufacture the products for you or you may find a different way to create the product yourself. If the product is an e-book, you may write it yourself or you may hire someone else to do it.
6. Write a long copy sales letter for that product. The experience of the most important internet marketing gurus reveals that long copies sell much more than short copies. It is also recommendable that you try to sell only one product on your web site. Focus on one product unless the solution you are providing is the offer of a wide catalogue.
7. Register a domain and set up a hosting account. There are many places online where you can register a domain and set up a hosting account in minutes.
8. Register for a merchant account (to set up quickly use PayPal.com). If you don't want to register a merchant account that will allow you to take credit card payments online, go to PayPal.com and sign in. It can be a little bit more expensive, but it is a simple way to take credit card payments online very quickly.
9. Set up a simple web site using an automatic site builder or pay to have someone set it up for you. Do not try to design your own web site unless you are educated on html. Do not waste your time. Hire someone else to do it or buy automatic web site builder software. There are many of these you can buy online.
10. Set up an opt-in form on your web site to collect e-mail addresses. You need to start collecting e-mail addresses for your newsletter. The major part of your business will come from the emails that you will send to your customer list.
11. Build an extensive keyword list based on the initial list of keywords you developed. Use Overture.com. For each keyword on the initial list, Overture can help you find different combinations with other words that you may find interesting. Check the popularity of each term and write down on a spread sheet your final keyword list.
12. Submit those keywords to Overture.com to start driving traffic right away. You need to start driving some traffic immediately in order to test your web site. The best way to do that is to buy this traffic at overture.com
13. Optimize and submit your web site to organic search engines (Google, Altavista, etc...). Once you have proved that your web site works and sells, you will be ready to make the business bigger. It is then time to start working on building free traffic to your site.
14. Continue to test and tweak your web site until target conversion rate is met. Your conversion ratio should be that 1-2% of your visitors should buy from your web site, and 11% should subscribe to your newsletter. Continue testing until you get those stats.
15. Set up an affiliate program on your web site. Affiliate programs can double your business with no additional effort. Others will make the job for you. But you cannot set up an affiliate program before you are sure that your web site can produce results. If your site does not work, you will loose your affiliates and they will never come back to you again.
16. Approach complimentary web sites to sign up as affiliates to promote your product. Get in contact with people that can promote your product and ask them to be your affiliates. Just try to find your first 100 affiliates, and your affiliate list will boom alone.
17. Start publishing a monthly newsletter. You have started collecting e-mail addresses much earlier, but it is not the time to start working the newsletter until you can prove that everything else works.
18. Submit articles to related newsletters and e-zines on a regular basis. In the articles you should always have a link to your site, so that you can get more traffic and you can get more people joining to your newsletter.
19. Continue the development of a content rich web site to further increase search engine rankings. Search engines love content. You must have many web sites which are rich on your keywords and which have links to your main page. A good way to do this is to add as many articles as you can related to your business and link them to your home page.
20. Once keywords have been tested in Overture, roll out in Google Adwords. It works similar to Overture, you bid for traffic. But do not go to Google Adwords first. You must first prove your success with Overture and then go to Google Adwords.
21. Roll out tested keyword list in other major PPCs. When you are sure about your stats, and you know how much money you collect per visitor, you must buy as much traffic as you can get as far as your income per visitor is higher than your bids.
22. Create a viral e-book to generate more leads. Create a free e-book that you can promote and which sells your product or service. Give it for free, and this will bring more traffic to your web site.
23. Have an expert review and critique your web site. Even if your site works, you can always improve. Listen to others and learn from their experiences.
24. Survey your existing customers to find out what other products or services they are looking for. Once you have a big list of customers, use it to find out what other problems do they have. Try to find or create a solution for them and you will boost your sales instantaneously.
25. Create and find back-end products and market them through your e-mail list. Continue finding more products that meet your customer demands and promote them via e-mail.
26. Continue to test and tweak your web site and offers. Nothing is perfect the first time and can always be improved. It is very important that you take action, even if you make mistakes. Learn from your errors and improve your skills.
27. Repeat process to create "Multiple Streams of Income". Once your business is working on automation, then you can start the process again with a new business. Build as many businesses as you can, and reduce your risks. If one business fails, but you have another 5 working businesses, who cares about it?
If you have read up to this point, you are probably asking yourself how much it will cost to get started? The answer is very simple; it depends on how much time and money you have available to invest! If you have a lot of time, you can do everything yourself. On the other hand, if you don't have time, you will have to pay other people for building your website and/or for optimizing your site on search engines.
Tersadar didalam sepiku
Setelah jauh melangkah
Cahaya kasihmu menuntunku
Kembali dalam dekap tanganmu
Terima kasih cinta untuk segalanya
Kau berikan lagi kesempatan itu
Tak akan terulang lagi
Semuaaa kesalahanku yang pernah menyakitimu
Tanpamu tiada berarti
Tak mampu lagi berdiri
Cahaya kasihmu menuntunku
Kembali dalam dekapan tanganmu
Terima kasih cinta untuk segalanya
Kau berikan lagi kesempatan itu
Tak akan terulang lagi
Semuaaa kesalahanku yang pernah menyakitimu
cinta untuk segalanya
Kau berikan lagi kesempatan itu
Tak akan terulang lagi
Semuaaa kesalahanku oouuwww
Kesalahanku yang pernah menyakitimu